Individual Objectives to be Developed:
• Development of the physical body through the varied abilities granted to each individual athlete.
• Development of Christlike character traits such as dependability, self-control, punctuality, love, enthusiasm, faith, endurance, humility, and obedience.
• Application of good sportsmanship:
– Respect for the opposition at all times.
– Respect for the officials at all times.
– Knowledge, application, and appreciation for the rules of the game.
– Appreciation for skilled performance regardless of team affiliation.