2023 Open HouseEnrollment for the 2023-24 School Year
Discover Mississippi Valley Christian School
The mission of MVCS is to assist parents in fulfilling their God-given responsibility of training their children to be conformed to the image of Christ spiritually, academically, socially, and physically in order to fulfill the Great Commission.
In order to accomplish this mission, we strive to provide both a safe, yet challenging, educational system where students are able to learn about God, connect with fellow students, and prepare to change the future.
Come discover our school, and how we will partner with your family to raise your children for the Lord.
Open House Times:
- Tuesday, April 18
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, April 19
- 9:00am – 11:00am
Quick Facts about our school:
- Pre-K through 12th Grades
- All classes taught through a Biblical worldview
- Phonics-Based Learning
- Inter-scholastic sports
- Traditional Classrooms
- Fine Arts and music training and competitions
"The school has helped us mold and shape our children along Biblical guidelines we were following at home and church."
Shawn & Wendy
Let us Know You're Coming:
- We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary, the Virgin, and is the Son of God, and is God the Son.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God.
- We believe that He rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
- We believe that He, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
- We believe that Christ will come again in person, bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on earth.
- We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again –“Ye must be born again.” (John 3:7)
- We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe that the local church is a body of baptized believers whose mission is to glorify God and to preach the Gospel to a lost world.